MENU

Slide

Les Affaires

Monday, November 21, 2011


Hello, How was your Monday?

Hope the Monday Blues aren't hitting you too hard!
I started my day in the gym working my ass off and i'm aching all over
but it's an awesome kinda ache yeah. :D



P1030586

So a couple of weeks ago Les Affairs was really sweet to organize a little "Girl's Night In with Esther" and thanks Esther for inviting Nadnut & I, along with two other readers for this little get together.

Hehehe, i'm terrible. I think i finished the whole bowl of Royce marshmallow dipped in white choc, hahaha it's my favorite!



P1030587

P1030595



So we got to choose anything from Les Affairs, and i topped up abit and got myself a sweet nightgown. Very comfy! This is how the top looks like, hahaha i was playing with my hair and trying a different parting to see if it suits me btw!


IMG_1746

P1030592

Hello! Nice to meet you girls. (:


PA281090

Yay, pretty nadnut & I! Nadnut damn sexay that night cannnn hehee *wolf whistles*


PA281075

Thanks Les Affaires the the awesome night IN!


Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: